The Holiday Season is upon us and a very busy time lies ahead for us all. Our patience is going to be sorely tried and tested. Fortunately, our Personnel have great potential and we know they will rise with ease to the occasion and once the holiday season is over we can all still look each other in the eye with pride.
The following rules, dates and times must please be adhered to, to allow for efficient running of the Season:
Please be friendly and tolerant towards the guards at the gate, remember they are just doing their job and work long hours to protect your interests and property.
- Yes Sir, the Barman knows you are there and will help you just as soon as he is finished with the customer in front of you…give him/her a smile, then both of you will feel good. Remember they also work long, tiring hours.
- Paid-up members will each receive a sticker which must be displayed on the front windscreen of their vehicle helping to ensure good control over entry into the club…also please remember to sign your visitors in and make sure you have your membership card with you…
- Members who do not have stickers and whose membership fees are a little “behind” with their fees will be permitted entrance…but only through the pedestrian gate so that they can have a friendly chat with the office administration to get their fees up to date.
- Arm bands will be issued to the general public visiting the restaurant which they must keep on their arms at all times.
- As everyone is aware parking is very limited so please try to only use one car where at all possible. We would really appreciate your consideration with this problem. The Boat-Washing-Area will be closed from the 14 December 2015 till 10 January 2016…sorry ladies and gents but we will all have to wash and rinse our own boats at home…
- From the 14 December 2015 up to and including 14 January 2016 the guards will be on duty from 05h30 to 20h00 at both gates.
- The trailer parking…please be so kind as to unhook your trailer and try to push them as close together as possible so as to make maximum use of the parking…and please be so kind not to park your cars and trailers in the same parking…thank you for that!!
- The Jet-Ski trailers must be parked outside, behind the Club Building.
- And then to a small consideration…every now and then we hear people using crude language…please let us keep ourselves from using crude language…there are always children and other people around and children pick things up very quickly…we would like our Club to portray wholesome, family values…
With friendliness, patience and obedience to the rules we will create a very enjoyable holiday season for ourselves and all visitors.
Special greetings and good wishes to you and your families. May you all enjoy a peaceful and blessed Holiday Season…and may the New Year bring you only the best that you wish for others…very special things!
Anton F du Plessis and all of the MBYBC Personnel